Stockholm!

I just got to home some time ago and I'm tired as hell. Still I'm blogging now! Our time in Stockholm.. shopping, partying, sleepless nights.. haha~ The trip was really memorable!

I don't have many good photos because a)sometimes I just forgot to take photos when I was mostly shopping b)my friends weren't as eager to take photos as me. Anyway, here is some.

So, we were in Stockholm with small group of students and two teachers. Our trip started on Wednesday which was mostly traveling by trains and cruiser. The ship we traveled has same name as me, so there was many other things that had my name, too..






After traveling a lot and not eating well, we headed to a buffet restaurant. We really ate a lot, at least worth 50 euros, haha!




After eating it was time to get dolled up and begin clubbing! Only have bad photos.. We went to sleep pretty early because next morning we had to wake up at 7AM or something.


There in Stockholm!


We stayed in this small cheap hostel near centre. But it was very cosy~


We were in the centre very early and we had to wait some time that the stores will open. This is only picture of me this day in Drottningatan. I don't even have crappy mirror picture of my outfit but well I was wearing the floral top I introduced last time.


Most of the time we just did shopping. You might notice here some of my new things but I'll make an entry of all things I purchased later.


On Friday we also visited university. Weather was really nice and warm.


In Skärholmen shopping centre. We went there just because of New Yorker store..


Btw, what happens when you put nine girls (+1 guy) into the same room? Total chaos.

Well, Friday was May Day, first of May but I didn't do anything special. It started to rain and I was pretty tired so we just walked outside for a while and then went to sleep in the hostel.


On Saturday I took most of the photos so that's why I have same outfit in the most of pics.




Flowers♥!


Haha.. real tourist photos..




Cherry blossom trees!!




They were so pretty♥






Yum, such a delicious looking muffins. I didn't taste them, though.






Outfit inside. It was cold and cloudy weather on Saturday so outside I had to wear jacket all the time.

On Saturday night we traveled back to home by cruiser again.

I was already really tired but we still went clubbing.

Haha, I look kinda cross-eyed here. Photos were so dark so I had to over lighten them and now they look so crappy.


Did you notice? I found similar dress to Goo Hara! But more about the purchases later~

The song of Stockholm time! It just kept playing in the clubs and stores so often there.

What a boring music video.. But itself song is very danceable!