Gaga inspired

When you read the title you must have thought that I was wearing something Lady Gaga inpired. But no, I never would. I don't like Lady Gaga at all. I admit she has great voice when she sings but she just doesn't sing so often, she's mostly just making some weird noises. Sorry for Gaga fans.. 'Just dance' and 'Love Game' are the only ones I like. Other songs are sometimes okay if you aren't watching music video. Music videos are just too strange and the dance... is horrible squirming.

Though, I'm not fan of her, I came across some photos of her fans who were in her concert in Tokyo. I want to post these because I really like some of those outfits and in my opinion they are very successful! I don't know if many people have already posted these photos on their blogs..


These girls are my favourite! I wouldn't itself wear many of these outfits but this I maybe could!






Those cigarette glasses in Telephone MV are really freak.








Aaaw cute.

Photos from TokyoFashion.com. You can see more there.