So Happy I Could Die... (Rihanna in Seventeen)

Only four of these pics are featured in the August issue of seventeen
Extra pics not in the issue
One quote I liked in the issue is 17: If you could inspire our readers to do one thing, what would it be ? R: "The biggest example that I want to set for people is to dare to be different. Do'nt be afraid to be yourself just because you're not like everyone else in class. Not everyone is going to like you that's the world we live in, that's reality. So when you're 50 years old and you look back on your life, you want to know that you lived it for you and not for other people."
Rihanna will be featured in the august issue of seventeen magazine which is on sell right now so if your a fan of Rihanna go get yourself a copy in this issue she talks about how happy she is right now, bff melissa and a little about chris ...I Love the pictures and rihanna I think she looks great but then again she always does so whatever...Speaking of magazines I just got two new ones (Seventeen and The August issue of Teen Vogue) why I took a picture of them? Idk i guess i'm just camera happy -just got a new camera so why not take random pics lol any who does any body have Teen Vogue?
*Bonus Pic*