♡tonight's outfit⌒♡+゚

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
NEXT WEDNESDAY 21TH APRIL I'M GOING TO CHANGE MY BLOG'S URL SO YOU WON'T FIND ME ANYMORE FROM THIS URL. SO FROM WEDNESDAY MY BLOG'S NEW URL WILL BE HTTP://SWEETHEARTF.BLOGSPOT.COM !!!
PLEASE CHANGE MY BLOG URL ON YOUR BLOG LISTS ON NEXT WEDNESDAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'LL INFORM ABOUT THIS IN MY EVERY BLOG ENTRY UNTIL WEDNESDAY.



I just came back to home. We ate pizza in Rosso restaurant with my friends. Here's photo of our desserts. Ice cream, yum~ I don't post pizza pictures because there's nothing special on them, I think everyone has seen pizza.. and also icecream but well.. Mine is on foreground. It was cherry-chocolate ice cream with fruits, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I ate way too much and my stomach hurt. But now I already feel better haha!


Terrible outfit photo taken in restaurant's toilet. I should have asked some of my friends to take a photo of me and my outfit but.. I'm still just posting bad photos taken via mirror, sorry. I don't usually censor my face in oufit photos but now I just had to. My face was full of shadows so I looked very odd.

My outfit was pretty simple. Light purple cardigan from Vero Moda, grey tank top from GinaTricot, leggings with zippers from Seppälä, shoes and bag from Deary, earrings from GinaTricot and ring from Glitter.


I love Rainie Yang. Love the feeling in her music and music videos. Here is Yu Ai music video. It seems to tell about the girl who loves rain so she collect it to the bottles. And some mysterious guy.