Alter & Kiss Spring/Summer 2010 Lookbook...

This is pretty...
He's Cute

This is the Alter & Kiss Spring/Summer 2010 collection I love everything in this collection it isn't one thing i wouldn't wear everything is so pretty.. As for my favorite looks i really like pics 1, 3 the t-shirt in 6, definitely 8, 11 and 12 what looks do you like? What looks would you wear?


*Gosh i've been really busy lately and i know i haven gotten the chance to comment or anybodies blog and i'm sorry about that and all those who wanted me to follow them sorry i haven't gotten the chance to get around to that either if your following me and want me to follow you let me know [or if you just want me to check out your blog and follow you let me know] i do follow everyone who ask but i've just been so busy i haven't had the chance to get around to that..