♡deco workshop⌒♡+゚


Okay, last Saturday deco meeting took a place! The meeting was organized by Eva. Here is my decorated things of the day, mirror and hair brush. The meeting was really nice and I had fun! But I wish I would have got to know others better but hopefully I'll in the upcoming meetings~ I'm really waiting for those. And our deco club!!




Group photos! We should have taken more photos.. next time again!


Everyone's decos~ I didn't have enough time so my hair brush is still unfinished here. But I finished it today (^-^)


BLING BLING! ♥

Here is once again my decorated stuff:

Mirror


Hair brush, finished




I'm pleased with my decos but now when I look at my cellphone's decoration I really want to re-deco my phone! It looks so boring compared to my new decos T_T By the way, before photos of the mirror and brush here. They are some old ones I have bought from H&M and Hello Kitty print was kinda worn-out.

What I use for the decos, was Eva's decoden part baggie worth 15 € and deco parts I've bought and got from Eva before.


Outfit for the meeting. ValenTine's High dress (I hadn't used it for a looong time!), stud vest and tights from KappAhl. Accessories from Lindex and Mokoya. Oh, I didn't have those lovely slippers on the meeting XD! And damn that mirror is still dirty! Next time I'm going to clean it! I'm fed up with that I always have some dirt on my face because of the mirror.


Something else about my looks.. I hardly had any make up! Nowadays I prefer more natural look and here I only have BB-cream, eye shadow, eye pencil, blush and mascara. Well, for someone it might be a lot of make up but don't you agree that it looks quite natural? I'm still out of MAC lashes, I want to add them to my make up! Especially in the pictures you can't see my lashes at all.






Pose with mirror!

I'm sorry that I haven't been replying to your comments for a while. I've been really busy. I hope I can reply them soon. But well.. tomorrow I have to write an essay and on Wednesday I'm going to Stockholm.. but I'll try!