♡love garden collection⌒♡+゚

Last Friday, when I was going to Helsinki, my train was late almost an hour. I went to shopping in order to kill some time. My train's delay became expensive to me haha!


Brown belt, 13€ from Vero Moda. I needed it especially with this dress! Photo isn't very representative.. This belt is very useful and fits well with many clothes.

I have ever before liked H&M's special collections but this spring in my opinion their The Garden Collection is a real success! There's so many clothes I like. I already had one dress from the collection.

And why the collection gets some extra bonus from me is that the all clothes are made of recycled materials! At school I've studied a lot of about global warning and things like that. Those things sometimes distress, escpecially when I think about my own consumption. I'm really a huge consumer and no can do, because I'm such an addict to shopping. Sooo~ I wanted to support sustainable development (*^_^*)


Flower print shirt 25€. I love that the flower prints are in now, they are so nice! I was really surprised that I still found this shirt. I have read others' blogs and many are complaining that this lovely shirt is completely sold out. I also fretted it but wow! I found it! I think there happened same thing as with the dress: it was just taken off from mannequin.




I'll wear these outfits in Stockholm this weekend!


Another piece of clothing from the GC. High waisted shorts 20€. I like the ribbon!


When I first was these shorts in H&M catalog I thought "wow they look so comfortable!" and they really are! Material is really nice.

I've started to use more colours instead of just pink and white. Nowadays I like purple and blue, too! As you can see from my purchases. By the way, I've always avoided wearing blue and white together because it's kinda screaming "HEY EVERYONE I COME FROM FINLAND!" haha.. (blue and white are the colours of Finnish flag). But I think this outfit looks kinda okay.

I still want to get this onepiece of the collection! Something pink also, please~

Hopefully I'll find it in Sweden.

Yeah, we are going to Stockholm tomorrow! I'm pretty excited. I can't wait for the ultimate shopping! So, we will see next time after I come back from Sweden. We are leaving in evening by ship to Stockholm and we are leaving Stockholm in Saturday evening. I'm afraid that I'll just accidentally speak English there because min svenska är så dåligt 8D Let's see, let's see.. I'll try.

Next Friday it's time to celebrate May Day, I'm in Stockholm then. So, everyone have a happy May Day / Hyvää vappua / Klara vappen!

See you~♥


This song is so lovely!