♡braid fringe & kitty chocolate⌒♡+゚


Tonight I'm going to eat in a restaurant with my friends. This is my hair for tonight. I've seen this kind of braid fringe in magazines lately. I've tried to make similar but never managed to do make it right and look good. Today I asked my sister if she knows how to do it. And she did it well, lol! She's only 11 years old.

Sorry about the horrible black circles under my eyes. I didn't sleep well last night. Not even make up could cover them properly.


Close up to the braid. I like it, think it's very cute~ My make up is pretty lame today. I'm out of my MAC 7 lashes so no false lashes now. My make up is always very simple and basic but I like to emphasize the eyelashes.


Yesterday I found this Hello Kitty chocolate bar from local market! Loving almost everything cute I just had to buy a one.


Chocolate itself isn't very tasteful. T_T

Thanks for everyone who answered in my last entry! I decided to take alternative 1. Now I'm really waiting for my package to arrive but it will take at least over 2 weeks.. I ordered 7 items for myself + 2 items for selling! But more about those later..