♡pics from last days⌒♡+゚

no post for a week, i'm sorry!
from last thursday to monday i was in helsinki because i had some free days from school. passed all my exams and so on.

it has been very springful! i love the sunshine and warm~

i has been lazy to take pictures of my outfits but here is few and some other random photos i have taken nowadays.


i think i had this outfit on sunday when i met ryu and ayu.


outside outfit @underground station!


outfit for monday. this onepiece is new one from H&M's garden collection. i bought this on friday when i met eva! i've been looking this dress few times at store but wasn't sure if i want to buy it. but now there was only 3 ones left, size 40, 42 and 34! they must have taken it just off from manikin and i thought this is my last change so i bought it. i think i love it~
eww the mirror was dirty so i have some dirt on my forehead D:


i tried to take some close-up photos so you could see the dress better.


i like the sleeves a lot! i think i may shorten dress little bit if i have time.


here is some other new things. two rivet bracelets from lindex.


new sunglasses from H&M. i have had glasses from H&M for many years but now they are broken so.. bought new cheap ones from H&M haha! but i don't use sunglasses a lot only if sun hurts my eyes. i think sunglasses don't fit to me face and nose shape.


heart tights from lindex. i think those are nice change to normal black tights i always wear.


in train i usually have to do some school stuff but this time i had done all my exams and new period hadn't started yet so i spent my trip reading fashion magazines. i took some old popteen from my home and besides it i bought elle magazine with H&M magazine from railway station.


some fast food i like to make~ fried noodles with shrimps and broccoli. it was good!

i have many new renewals for my blog but i'll write about them later. now my new and last period before summer holiday has started and i have tons of things to do! i got 14 works to do during this period T_T thought i already made a one of them today.

lastly funny Show Lo clip! this is owned specially for SHINee fans haha~