♡my skin care routine⌒♡+゚

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
NEXT WEDNESDAY 21TH APRIL I'M GOING TO CHANGE MY BLOG'S URL SO YOU WON'T FIND ME ANYMORE FROM THIS URL. SO FROM WEDNESDAY MY BLOG'S NEW URL WILL BE HTTP://SWEETHEARTF.BLOGSPOT.COM !!!
PLEASE CHANGE MY BLOG URL ON YOUR BLOG LISTS ON NEXT WEDNESDAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'LL INFORM ABOUT THIS IN MY EVERY BLOG ENTRY UNTIL WEDNESDAY.


I decided to tell about my daily skin care routines. I'm very interested in skin care. I think that it's imporant to have clear, beautiful skin. I've done skin care routines since I was 11 or 12. I'm pleased with my skin, I think that it's in a good condition! I do pretty long skin routine daily, in the morning and at night. If I come late to home and I'm very very tired, I just remove make-up and use cleansing gel. But I never sleep with make-up, I just can't. I hate it so much how my face feels after it. Anyway, now to the routine:


If I have had make-up, I remove it with NIVEA's gentle eye make-up remover. Nothing special. After removing make-up, I clean my face with cleansing gel or scrub. I like to try different products and at the moment I'm using Garnier's Pure Active deep cleansing scrub. It should clear blackheads. I found it as a pretty good product. After cleansing, it's time for a toner. I use Clearasil's deep cleansing toner. I've been using this for ages and I'm still pleased.


I usually scrub my face once in a week besides daily deep cleansing scrub. My favourite scrub is Freeman's facial gel scrub. It smells like raspberry, very delicious smell! It also contains aloe vera. Another scrub I use is NIVEA's skin refining scrub. I use it when I need more effective exfoliation.


After a toner, it's a turn for moisturising. Moisturising products I use depend on a time of the year. First I moisturise my eye areas with LÓreál's Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Eyes eye cream. Then moisturising of the whole face. On winter my skin is drier so I need more effective moisturiser. Then I use NIVEA's body and face cream as a day cream. As a night cream I use Garnier's SkinSensitive nourishing night moisturiser. Now as the spring has came and it's not so cold and dry, I don't need so much moisturising. At the moment I use Garnier's Soft cream. It can be used as either day or night cream.


Specially funny on skin care I found different masks! I use them pretty irregular but usually at least once in a week. Otherwise I use them if my skin feels dirty and needs extra cleansing. Those are my favourite masks! Freeman's cucumber peel-off mask. I love to peel dry mask off from my face, so fun~ Another favourite is Montagne Jennesse's chocolate mask! It smells just like chocolate.


I recently bought some cheap masks from H&M. I haven't tried them yet so I can't say if they are good or not. I bought pore cleansing mask with raspberry smoothie, deep cleansing mask with strawberry and pomagranate & passion flower peel-off mask. They were only 95 cent per mask.


The last step of my routine is BB-cream. Though, I still don't know if to consider it as skin care or make-up product. Whatever it is, I can say it's my number one favourite beauty product all the time! I'm using SKIN79's Super Beblesh Balm with triple functions: whitening, UV protecting (SPF25 PA++) and wrinkle improvement. BB-creams are to make skin look flawless, bright and elastic. It also moisturise. At me, it makes my skin more flawless and little more bright, but I can't see much whitening effect because my skin is already very very light. I wouldn't want it to be lighter, though, haha!

I tried to take a pictures of me before and after BB-cream but the photos didn't succeed because of the bad light and my bad camera. I wanted to show the difference but unfortunately I can't now. I searched some photos on Internet to show you the effect of BB-creams!


This is a photo on BB-cream advertisement. Here you can see the effect that usually Asian women want. Light and flawless skin.


Here you can see the whitening effect. BB-creams are Korean products and Korean people, and other Asians, have darked skin than me, so there is the whitening effect.


Some before and after photos. My BB-cream doesn't cover moles but there's differences between BB-creams at covering.

Sometimes I use BB-cream as my only make-up base, no foundation. Sometimes I need extra cover of make-up foundation. In the future I want to try more Korean beauty products!

Oops! The order of my skin routine is pretty disorganized here! Maybe I'll write it once more clearly. Daily skin routine: 1. make-up removing at nights 2. cleansing scrub/gel 3. toner 4. eye area moisturising 5. face moisturising 6. BB-cream in the mornings. Once in a week scrub after cleansing. Masks after cleansing, too.

I want to do '100 things about me' -thing as many other bloggers. Should I do it in English or in Finnish?