What I Wore To College: Day Three

Today I've gone for casual and comfortable!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aviator Jacket - £20 - Chiara Fashion, Top - £5 - ASOS sale, Scarf - Vintage, Leggings - £12 - Topshop

As you can see, I'm wearing the Aviator Jacket and scarf again which shows how you can adapt what you have to make a stylish outfit without buying anything new!
I bought this top in the ASOS sale in the summer knowing that It would come in handy for this season! This is a top which can easily be worn tucked into shorts, worn with leggings, jeans and skirts!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boots - £25 - Linzi Shoes

Total Outfit Cost=£62

I'm wearing these gorgeous Boots from Linzi Shoes again as they simply are one of the best pairs of shoes I have and are great and so practical for college, days out and in tan brown they go with everything!


What do you think of this outfit?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk