♡leopard style⌒♡+


A while ago I bought this leopard cardigan and bow hair band
The hair band was actually bought for my fancy costume (so can you guess now what's it?) but I thought I should use it with other outfits, too♪(*^ー゜)v
I managed to create this outfit with new items and some old items (*^▽^*)*☆
I don't know if it's just me but to me it reminds something that might be by W♥C.
Don't you think?
I never was big fan of W♥C but I wanted to try something 'different' style just for fun ( ゜д゜)
Almost everything is from H&M, though
I didn't like that skull belt that much but it was the only black belt I had ( ̄pq ̄)


Last Saturday I wore that outfit when I met some of my friends quickly and we also took some photos (≧∇≦*)o
Thanks to Niu for this photo
I actually think this outfit matches better for this photo/background instead of some floral LIZ LISA style p(・ω・*q)

We took some group photos but unfortunately none of them was succeessful for my part
Sorry (◎´〇`◎)ノ


I also bought those ribbon earrings from H&M at the same time I got the cardigan and hair band (っ`・ω・´)っ
I bought those for Laura as a X'mas present but later I wanted to get them also for myself

We have took some photos with Tung, too so I should post them
We don't take very often pics as Tung isn't that eager to take photos as me haha~ρ(′▽`o)ノ゙
Those photos were taken on the day I was going back to home and I was quite lazy to doll myself up or do my hair.. ヽ(´・Д・`*)





Omg so over-lighted, my face is all white! (゚Д゚,,)


Love my baby p(●`∇´●)


And lastly the thruth about us o(・`ω´・)○ Mhahahaha