♡STAY in my heart⌒♡+

Uh.. I'm a bit sick at the moment
I feel super tired and like I had a fever (>Д<)
I used a thermometer but it didn't show any extra warmth.
Hopefully this won't get worse because I have an exam tomorrow



I took some photos at last weekend when I was quite bored
Be prepared for camwhore spamming ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)


Some time ago I was shopping with my mom and we saw that all X'mas decorations were discounted -75% (゚ω_゚☆)
So I bought those gold candy X'mas tree decorations for next X'mas




Very simple outfit but I liked it a lot
Must wear some another time, too (o・∀・)o
White top has pink ribbons in the back


What I have been doing most of the time.. <( ̄Д ̄●)>
Or well, what I should have been doing but I've done almost everything else to avoid it
Matriculation exams are starting soon (`д´ 。)




Another not-so-important purchase.. (ノ*・_●・)ノ
Hello Kitty tissues


I thought they would have been just normal issues in cute packing
But the issues also had Hello Kitty print!
And they have very sweet scent \(*⌒0⌒)
That's why I really love blowing my nose or wiping tears on them




Haha can you see the book on the background?
It's the school book I should have been reading (・c_,・。)o
But decided to take photos instead (*・ω・)




I love my new pillow cases and sheet covers
I got them as a X'mas presents ゜(+・`ω・´)゜
They are super cute
(Yeah I was super bored so took a photo with them)


And lastly some my cooking (o`・∀・´o)
It's beef and zucchini
Very good! ((((ツ´ω`)ツ
I'm such a house wife type 'cause I love making food and keeping the house clean


MBLAQ is my favourite boy band
I mostly listen only to girl bands (ノ*・▽・)ノ
But their songs and dancing are just so great