Anna Sui's gossip girl collection for Target

I know what all you American readers are thinking, this collection is really old! Yes I know it's old, but I find it inspiring. Specially being a huge gossip girl fan. So i've picked out some of my favourite looks from the collection and I think they might inspire you as much as they've inspired me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love how elegant each of these 4 looks are, and how okay maybe you wouldn't wear them to school but of how you'd see them on gossip girl and think 'wow she looks great!' - I think the outfit i'd most likely to wear would be the second outfit, the shift dress and knee high boots look is quite casual!

Anyway, what did you think of this collection when it first came out? Do you like Target or do you prefer other stores like forever 21? Which outfit are you most likely to wear?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk