An Outfit for ALL 4 seasons!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today post is what I wore yesterday, I just put it together in a rush (yes I was late) and thought why not post about it. Most of these things I've bought in the sales and you will no longer be able to buy them now. But my snood is new from NEXT! This outfit shows how you can wear all 4 seasons at once (yay!)
My Knee Highs I bought last Spring from ASOS,My top I bought in the summer from ASOS, my necklace is Topshop which I bought in the Autumn, My skirt I bought in the Autumn ASOS sale and my snood I bought this Winter from NEXT!

Just shows it's possible to wear items from all 4 seasons and put together an outfit!

What do you think?

Also Don't forget to enter the pocket watch necklace competition!

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk