Pretty Little Liar..(Lucy Hale in Teen Vogue)

 
 
“Surround yourself with the right people, and realize your own worth. Honestly, there are enough bad people out there in the world- you don’t need to be your own worst enemy.”- Lucy Hale
 
Lucy Hale will be featured in the February issue of T.V which is on sell right now so if  your a Lucy Hale fan go get yourself a copy  in this issue she basically talks about  how she really got interested in acting, her obsession with Taylor Swift and her online shopping addictions. I love Lucy Hale (is it me or does she kinda look like Selena Gomez)...Anyway I usually only do seventeen (cover stars) but I decided to start doing teen vogue's also so I'll try to mix it up I won't be posting every person that graces the cover of T.V or even Seventeen just the ones I like/find interesting k? I didn't do 17 because for 1. I didn't buy it yet (so no bonus pic :/) and 2. Leighton Meester is on the cover and...yeah I didn't like her cover *taylor swift shrugs*
Catch Lucy Hale on: Cover of Teen Prom (In Stores now), Pretty Little Liars (Mondays at 8/7c...I LOVE this show), and Scream 4 (April 15th 2011)