What I Wore To College : Day Five

Today I'm wearing a caramel chunky knit cardigan, which is a bargain from Desire Clothing! It's an unusual colour which i'd not normally wear and a different design but i've had so many lovely comments from wearing this, I love this jumper!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love how at the front of this jumper, it's got a gorgeous rip detail effect which makes it very unique. I love how with this jumper, you can throw it on will a long sleeved top and a pair of leggings. Mine are from Topshop.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One of my most recent purchases is from Online Jewellery Store Chelsea Doll. I'm a huge fan of their antique necklaces! This Antique Gold Oval Baroque Necklace is £10 from Chelsea Doll. It's a necklace you can wear with anything and that you'll wear year after year!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are one of my favourite pairs of Military Boots and they are now in the sale for £20 from Linzi Shoes I wear these all the time and are great for those casual day-to-day outfits!

Total Outfit Costs=£67

I'm really loving this jumper right now it's perfect for the weather and it's super warm! What do you think of this outfit?
What have you thought of this college feature? Should I do more of them?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk