♡sweet March⌒♡+


I'm still alive!ー゚。(*^▽^*)ゞ
I spent long time in Helsinki and I didn't take my laptop with me so couldn't update my blog there (*^〜^*)
Should have taken it with me because now I have tons of things to post!



Now we have one month holiday to prepare for matriculation exams.
I haven't read much yet because I had all the time something else to do in Helsinki.
Now when I'm at home I should just read and read.. but why am I now on computer haha?
Well, I have spent a lot of great time with my boyfriend and friends!
Me and Tung are also looking for an apartment at the moment.. Exciting! (*/∇\*)


The bruise I got on a cruise turned into yellow a few days later
Luckily it's all healed now! (●´ω`●)


First day I went to Helsinki I got sick so it ruined some of my plans (。・_・。)
Later I was still able to meet Jae!
We did a lot of photoshooting, I'll post those photos later (*´∀`*)
But we also visited the centre and met Laura and did some shopping
Here we are with our bridal veils eheheh~(〃゚∇゚〃)


...and we made some food. No comments about that


On weekend I spent time with other friends and we ate and drink for two days woah
Suuuuper fun time and extra yummy food right there (((*´ε` *)(* ´З`*)))


One day I did Alex's hair like that and he was super happy!
Then he asked me almost everyday to do his hair hahaha☆:*・゚(●´∀`●)
He was like: "Chi oi.. (big sister) Where is your hair spray so that we can do my hair..?"
And when I took the photo he said: "Put this on Youtube or Facebook!"
Haha so sweet♥
I said you cannot post photos in Youtube but I can post it in my blog hehe~


One night (yes night lol!) Jiachan made my nails! (*´ω`*)
It was after her work and she did them at her job place
Shopping mall had closed long ago but we were still inside.
It was kinda creepy when we were only persons there and it was dark in every other shop
Took the photo above on bus station when I went back to home around 12PM.(o´∀`o)


Here is the result! o(〃・ω・〃)o
Aren't them so cute?


Jiachan did pink base, added some glitter and 3D bows!


Oh no one rhinestone is missing here

I have many new things to show for you

Boots I got like a.. month ago? ヽ(*゜∀゜*)ノ
I got wrong size but I'm able to wear them if I wear also woolen socks.
Ugh there's so dirt on them as I used them many times already.


It's also some time when I decorated my camera (*≧∀≦*)
But couldn't finish it as I had to order more rhinestones to cover even the smallest empty areas
Well, there's still some empty areas, maybe I'll add more rhinestones later.
Do you like my deco?
I think it turned out very cute and girly! (^-^*)ノ


When I bought the deco parts I thought why not to order some magazines at the same time (*^O^*)v
Got Popteen, Egg and yet free magazine SG


I purchased Egg because there was an article about Yumachi and Aina visiting Finland!


Agepoyo~
I have posted this photo in my blog before and it got to be in egg!


Aina, Yumachi and me at autograph signing session (*.*)))


And here's also photo of me in fashion snap section
It's pretty bad photo in my opinion.. They took the photo from below so my legs look huge and head looks small (T____T)