♡outfit and stuff⌒♡+


Hi, how is everyone doing? (≧▽≦)
I decided to make a short update before leaving for Helsinki tomorrow
I want to like little bit free time of reading for final exams and have some fun for a couple of days (*^ー^)
At home all my days just follow the same schema
Sleeping late in the morning, reading, going to a grocery store, making food, reading, watching TV, being on computer, reading, jogging and more reading.. So boring! ヾ(* ̄∇)ツ

I don't have many photos to post now because most of the days I have spent looking horrible (= ̄ω)/
But well here's some which I took at the beginning of this week




I have got many comments in my blog telling that my own hair is completely different colour than my extensions.
Yes, they were before and I already wrote the explanation in my blog when I got the extensions
So.. I didn't mind repeating the same thing again and again which I already wrote here (○`ε´○)
Because then people who can read at the first time, would get totally bored reading the same thing over and over again XD

But well I already dyed my hair to same colour here (p*゚ー゚)乂(゚ー゚*q)
My hair being different colored also drove me crazy but sometimes you just can't avoid looking ugly
It took two months before I got appointment to a hair dresser.
Because I only trust on one hair dresser

For some reason, in the photos I take in my room, my hair still looks different colour (・_・")/
I think I found out the reason
The walls of my room are pink and when I take photos with flash light, somehow the reddish shade reflects in my own hair.
Also, colours of my camera are very high saturated so it even emphasizes it more.
My own hair is in very good condition and it is so shiny compared to extensions
So I think that's why the red shade reflects just in my own hair (  ̄д ̄ )
I don't know how to change some colour settings in my camera so the colours wouldn't be that saturated ( ゚Д゚)ゞ
On the other hand, I like those colours but it really makes my hair look crazy


I took some photos outside in natural light so you would see what's the real colour of them
I hardly see any colour difference here (・ω・)
So, people calm down and don't get so easily pissed off just because of some minor things! (* ̄▽ ̄*)


Here is my outfit a few days backwards
I liked this outfit a lot!! ♪♪(((@°▽°@)八(@°▽°@)))♪♪
The points of it are shock pink bag, sequin hair ribbon and leopard tights
Ahaha my expression is same astonished in both pics and poses very clumsy (゚◇゚人゚◇゚)
I asked my mom to take those photos and she snapped them so quickly I found time to think nothing (  ̄д ̄ )