♡look of Tuesday⌒♡+


We went to centre with Tung last Tuesday and here's my look for that day ☆(*・ェ・*)


Camwhore for the life!!1


Hadn't wore those Liz Lisa earrings for a while (o≧□≦)o
I had almost forgotten how much I love them


What a disgusting tongue! (* ̄▽ ̄)ノ




The weather was really bad on Tuesday (*´・○・`*)
It was cold and snowing


Here's my outfit ヽ(・ω・`)


Top Yumetenbo
Skorts Liz Lisa
Bag Liz Lisa
Booties Sweet Biibaby's store





Winter is so boring.. (´;ω;)
When going out, I always look the same because of wearing same coat and scarf

Coat Spirit Store
Scarf Liz Lisa


Tung went to drink some coffee with his friend and I wandered around Forum shopping centre while waiting Jiachan to get off from work (´・ω・)っ


Such a quiet Tuesday evening there


And some photos with Tung we took before going out v(゚∇^*)>o⌒