♡party after the last exam⌒♡+


I had my last matriculation exam last Friday! o(^∇^)o
Now it all is finally over
I hope I'll get great grades of my exams~ (〃д〃)
But soon I'll have to start prepare for entrance exams of university
I already sent my applications to university and college


As we had our last exam, we decided to party with my class mates (>ω<*)
Here's my party look!
I styled my hair straight, a bit messy and volumed, sexy style~ (人´∀`*)
Inspired by Jennifer Lopez in her 'On the Floor' music video


We started by drinking and eating at my friend's place (ノ´∀`)ノ


And now photos in a club
It took so long time to order drinks so had to camwhore a bit O(≧∇≦)o








Me and Pirjetta
My eyes turned out extremely strange here after editing red eyes off (l`Д´l)


My outfit
Babydoll dress GinaTricot
Purse Glitter
Pumps Seppälä
Jewelry Glitter


With Jenna


and Tiia-Maria