♡JaeZhi™ photo shoot⌒♡+

I have so many things to be posted consecutively! (゜∀゜●)
This time I'm going to post photos of JaeZhi photoshooting
Those were taken like .. many many weeks ago when I met Jae (>ω・)
Thanks to Heikki for photos!

Our first theme was something urban & cool.. something different (≧ω≦)

This is absolutely my favourite snap!


Uh and I can tell ya~ We were totally freezing while taking these photos! ヽ(*;゚Д)ノ


Oh yeah so freakin' cooool



Second shooting we had after going shopping ヽ(。>∀<)ノ
No special theme, just something wintery photos
Too bad that we didn't get many succeesful photos ヾ(゚Д゚*)ノ

This is the only one and I look crazy here too ahahah~(´▽`*)
We climbed down and up very abrupt and icy slope with high heels to take those photos
but sadly our sacrificing was all useless

Lastly, after having completely frozen, we had last shootings inside
SO cute and fluffy! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

Again my another favourite snap








Aww these hugging photos are so sweet ヽ(*´(ェ)`)人(´∀`*)ノ


Yepyep we love photoshooting (・∀・´●)
More and totally different shoots coming later...


Best song/video for a while!