Republic Playsuit + Henry Holland Chain Suspender Tights!

I suppose everyone has an obsession with one type of clothing, I suppose my weakness now it's heading to these summery months are playsuits! I absolutely adore how 'casual' they are, and how you can wear a cardigan and a necklace with one and how people think you've made a real effort. I think they are a fab piece of clothing and such a great alternative to the traditional jumpsuit. This is probably my 6th playsuit now, let's just say i'm well equipped for these summer months!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love wearing playsuits so much as they are really comfy, and The different styles and patterns you can get are great. I like how with playsuits some fit so perfectly and how they all clinch in at the waist (yes you thin waist girls, buy a playsuit!) Hopefully now summers on it's way i'll purchase a few more, but I'm really loving this swallow print! I got my playsuit from Republic.
A new favourite of mine are these chain suspenders tights from Lingerie Please which were £15 (I think!)
i'm sure you all know my obsession with Henry Holland by now and especially his tights range for pretty polly! I just had to have them! I'm going to be wearing these a lot in the coming months, they look fab with playsuits and will look amazing with cocktail dresses and day dresses!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lingerie Please also have this fab offer on right now (Just had to tell you all!)

Lingerieplease.co.uk, is running a one time only offer throughout the month of March; all you can shop lingerie – at 50% off!
All that is needed to do to take part in this fantastic offer is pay £5 for a ‘ticket’ into the 50% off store. The £5 will be added onto the customer’s total basket amount – it’s that easy!
This £5 ‘ticket’ can only be used once, however, the customer is free to buy as many as they like throughout the month to really take advantage of this fabulous discount.

From 1st – 31st March 2011, don’t miss out!

hehehe, I love spoiling you guys!

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk