♡studio photos⌒♡+

When we shooted photos for Fanni's Nails catalogue, another photographer student also took some photos of us for her school project, a photo book of 'Japanese fashion' \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/

Now she uploaded all those photos so I can post some here
I'm really in love with that quality and editings (〃⌒▽⌒)

All photos below are © Miki Toikkanen

I already before wished for some tips and feedback about my modeling
Because I want to improve it! ( ^ o ^ )ノ
But please be gentle~
I think in some of those photos my poses/expressions aren't the best, but the photographer chose the ones she liked best for her project (;⌒▽⌒)σ


Jae and me again (o'∀≦o)


One of my favourite photos
Such a cute pose ヽ(゜▽゜ )


Some individual photos and I think I like this best ヽ(o・∀・)ノ
The colours look so nice~




But I like this pose really much but only my hair looks a bit messy (´エ`●)




Kreetta, Laura & me



We changed outfits and me & Jae were "poncho twins" (´▽`*)



I LOVE this photo very much!
That's my favourite (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
This could be a Popteen cover, don't you think ahahah?




Yupyup that's enough of studio photos this time (・∀・´●)
Did you like those photos?
I hope I can try studio shooting some another time, too