♡school ending⌒♡+



Last Thursday was my last day in high school and I dressed as Alice in Wonderland!

Maybe you remeber that I let you vote which fancy costume I should pick up? (о>ω・)ノ

I didn't count any votes but I just decided I want to be Alice

It's my favourite fairytale and Disney movie so I wanted to use my chance to dress up as my idol haha~ \(^▽^*)





I woke up at 4AM to doll myself up T_T

My hair had never been that big, it really felt like a real Tsubasa hair!

Though it didn't stay that big whole day (*'-'*)



All Finnish people know what's the matter with the last day in high school in Finland but I decided to make little info for foreign readers so they know what the hell is going here ε=ε=(*bォ∀`)b



High school last (3rd) year students celebrate their last day in school by dressing in fancy costumes. After this event, starts one month "reading" holiday for matriculation exams. And then we will graduate in spring.

This last day we do following this: go to wake up our teachers early in the morning

Decorate our school with some theme

Throw candies for younger students and any other people

Make songs about every teacher and perform them for our school

Drive in a lorry around the town making some noise and throwing more candies





Our theme for school decorations was Hawaii beach!

I was one of the main planners for the decorations (*゚▽゚)ノノ・

In my opinion it turned out very good, I should have taken more pics of decorations but whole day was too busy!





My friends dressed as a bunny and pirate! (*^ω^*)ノ





With handsome and hot lifesaver









I had a megafone in order to make some noise and shout:

"How many days left? ZERO!!!" (○ォω`○)ノ





I also had "Drink Me" bottle as my accessory~





Can you see the bag with playing cards? (*・ω・)ノ

I did that bad myself and there were my candies

I had over 5 kilos of candies!!!

The bag was really heavy at first (*ノД`)ノ









Because I love mirror camwhoring









I was pleased with my costume ヾ(・ω・`★)ゞ

I think all accessories matched well

Hoped other people recognized that I had dressed as Alice



I just love everything Alice in Wonderland themed!!!

For example Seung Ri's V.V.I.P MV in the end~ ⊂(ォ・v・`○)









Here we are singing songs about our teachers!

















On the lorry ride

I was freezing cold so had to dress in warm clothes

But now you couldn't see or recognize the costume anymore ヾ(ォc_,`*)ノ

After ride we got back to home and I was all frozen!

I was afraid I would be sick next day when we were meant to go for a cruise with all last year students

Luckily I wasn't sick and next time I'll post photos from the cruise! ヽ(・ω<о)ノ☆゜゛