♡new items from LIZ LISA⌒♡+


Who is coming to Annyeong!Party next Saturday? ヽ(∀゜ )人( ゜∀)ノ
I'll be there
I'm really excited because it has been really long time since the party was held last time ヽ( ̄ω ̄( ̄ω ̄〃)ゝ
It was last summer
This time it's Valentine's Day themed
For those who don't know what's the matter:
Annyeong!Party is a K-POP party event ♪(〃⌒▽⌒)八(〃⌒▽⌒〃)八(⌒▽⌒〃)♪

Official homepage for more info

Too bad that there might be a strike of local bus drivers on Saturday night
I have no idea how I can get back home after the party if the local buses don't drive (゚Д゚ )ノ
Then I should use taxi which is very expensive
But let's hope that they won't carry out the strike (*´・д・)

I have got some new Liz Lisa items last week
Me and Sari made an order for Taobao together (;⌒▽⌒)σ
You have already seen some of those clothes on me in the studio photos I posted before


I have been wanting this top so long! (o'∀≦o)
I already planned this outfit for Tsukicon fashion show
but when I was about to order the top, it got sold out and I had to discover some another outfit (°-°;)


From back it's very cute too


This isn't from Taobao but I bought this Liz Lisa underside top from Maria (*^□^*)。・゚+
Because I really needed something like this


There's super cute charms so this top is meant to use with tops with open back
I have many open back tops from Liz Lisa so this goes well with them (´∀`●)ノ


More LL items from Taobao。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:
Leopard coat by Liz Lisa which belongs to Snow Girl set


I fell in love with this Snow Girl set at the first sight but I couldn't get the whole set with coat and shorts
But now later I found only the coat and it's okay too because I already have many shorts similar to those Snow Girls shorts (>ω・)
So I can create my own Snow Girl haha~
Originally I wanted the white one but there was only pink left
I hardly can see any pink on it but..
I love this coat very much although it makes me look chubby hehe! (●´∪`)人(´∪`○)


Must get item for winter is warm and comfy poncho
It's so nice to wear this Liz Lisa poncho (・ω<◎)


Lastly I got this nordic print scarf (*・∀・)/♡
Super sweet
It has also been on my wish list since it came out \(●゜∀゜●人●゜∀゜●)/




Me wearing the scarf ♪(o´・ω・)人(・ω・`o♪゛
Haha I think it doesn't fit with that top because now there's too much different prints!
Print confusion~


Fruit dessert I made like a.. one month ago? Haha~ ヽ(。>∀<)ノ☆