♡on a cruise⌒♡+

After having their last day in high school, 3rd year students go on a cruise which are specially meant just for last year students from different schools
We went on a cruise at Friday evening! (⌒.−)=★
Before we left to Helsinki harbour by bus, I had time to watch second year students' prom (・ε・´)
Here's a picture from there

Do you still remember when I had my prom a one year ago? ヾ(´・∀・)ノ


Here's me in my own prom last year in 2010!
Do I still look same?


Well, you can compare here (。´_●`)ノ
At least my hair has lighter shade.
So, let's move on
We got into the ship around 6PM and then we had some dinner (★`・∀・)ノ
After having dinner, it was time to doll ourselves up for the night!


So this is my party look on the cruise ヾ(・ω-。)~♪
One shoulder lace onepiece is from SPICY HOLIC, YesStyle.com
Love it! (´艸`☆)


With my class mates




These photos taken on a stairs look so glamorous in my opinion! (人’∀’)


Background is so nice


Pirjetta and me ヽ((◎´∀`◎))ノ゚・


My crazy smile looks so psychopathic (@___@;)~


Drinks were served in extremely small cups.. So had to buy quite many of them ehehe


Oh my she's just too camwhore and she can not help it (。・д・)ノ


Jenna and me






Hmm~ I don't know if it's boring to others watch these party pics where we are just drinking and drinking..


Anyway, the whole night was so great and I had more fun than ever in a club ヽ(・ω・〃)。


Ahahahah what's this.. Damn dudes on the background ruining the pic!


Party people


Well I had so much fun until..
I was just dancing calmly on the side of dance floor.
Suddenly some idiot people started to push each others and many people fell over around them, including me.
Of course all those people fell onto me.
I hit my thigh at egde of a table and luckily there was a couch behind me so I didn't fall on the floor
But anyway, I hit my thigh so badly it hurt so much I couldn't move for a while (;___;)
There were little wounds and it started to swell. And it hurt, did I already say that?
We were at the club still for a while but I hardly could walk or dance anymore.


How my thigh looked today..
Now there's a huge bruise T____T
It's still very tender but not swollen anymore.
Why this kind of things always happen to me ?


Lastly a random photo with a pelican man or what on Earth is that bird..