♡modeling for Fanni's Nails⌒♡+


I got some of the official photos for Fanni's Nails catalogue! (>ω<*)ノノ Yay!
I'm really looking forward to see the actual catalogue


Fanni's Nails is a company that sells self-decorated false nails♥(人´∀`*)
Check out their home page HERE
They also have a Facebook-page HERE


Read my post about photoshooting HERE (ノ´∀`)ノ


Me, Jae and Hertta modeled their Valentine's Day Nail Collection 2011

All photos are © Satu Kaarnakangas


Be prepared for photo spamming (★`・∀・)ノ
It was really hard to decide which ones to post here in my blog





Some of the photos were very dark so I tried adding glow effect (。´_●`)ノ
After glow some of them turned out a bit blurry but at least the colours look a bit better





I was kinda disappointed when I saw my achievement as a model (-д-;)
I thought I would have looked more happy and smily but many of my expressions look bored..
I think the poses were still okay and more varied ε-(・ε・´)
But I hope those are still good enough for the purpose of Fanni's Nails
Please keep it on your mind I'm not professional model (or actually this was my first time modeling) while watching pics~ ヾ(・ω-。)~♪
Next time I'll improve more on my expressions




This is my favourite photo ヽ((◎´∀`◎))ノ゚・
Because it's real smile~


I really loved the photos and their theme
Most of them turned out so great!。(〃・ω・)ノ

Then we took some individual photos with different nails o(=´∇`=)o
My theme for individual photos was heart balloons
After a one hour shooting for the first scene and "smiling" all the time my face already cramped and expressions turned out even worse (●´・△・`) Oh no~















Other girls also took their individual photos
After them we had our last scene
Romantic rose theme!




Isn't this photo so beautiful with all those rose petals? o((*^▽^*))o




My another favourite
Even though Jae didn't like this pic
Eh sorry for posting this here babe (っω`-。)





Great thanks to Fanni's Nails for an amazing chance to model for them! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
I hope they are pleased with our job as models
And hopefully we can do some work for them in a future, too (≧ω≦)b

Another photographer also took some fashion photos of us for her school project
I'll post them later when I first get them in my hands! Hehe~