Wearing Orange Polka Dots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have you ever thought let's buy that item of clothing just to stand out from the crowd?
Well I thought just this when I purchased these gorgeous shorts from Motel Rocks!
These polka dot tailored shorts have beautiful pleating at the front and are very similar to the 'cullotte style' short and are perfect from summer/winter! They have a high waist band too, so are very flattering on the figure!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top - Miss Selfridge, Shorts - Motel Rocks, Shoes - My 1st Wish

I've teamed the shorts with what i'd wear typically for daywear out and about. But if I was to wear these beautiful shorts from night wear i'd team them with a plain white vest, black blazer and wedges.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Miss Selfridge, Shorts - Motel Rocks, Shoes - My 1st Wish
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back view of my outfit - Top - Miss Selfridge, Shorts - Motel Rocks, Shoes - My 1st Wish

As you can see these shorts really make the outfit and are great for this season - especially for daywear and nightwear and at only £25, how can you go wrong?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And do you know what's even better? The shipping on the site is free in the U.S! (So for all my American readers please enjoy!)

These shorts are going to be a staple in my wardrobe this Autumn. What will be your new wardrobe staple for this season? Will you be buying some Polka Dot shorts too?

Check out the rest of the Motel Rocks site for gorgeous patterned dresses, skirts, tops and shorts, fake fur coats and of course JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic