That Perfect Winter Republic Jumper

This month i'm falling more and more in love with Republic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm wearing Jumper - Republic, Denim Hot Pants - Topshop & Tan Lace up Boots by My 1st Wish
This season - their knitwear is just spot on. It's quality fabrics at affordable prices like this Soul Cal Deluxe Jumper which at £29.99 and to last you all through winter is an absolute bargain!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I suppose in a way, here in England it's already winter. I'm wearing my military boots everywhere I go and the sandals disapeared a long time ago. So to me really, it's winter. This Jumper is perfect for going to college/university in. It's casual, It's stylish and it's an alternative to the normal plain and boring jumper.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back view of my outfit
- I think i'll be wearing this Jumper from Republic all autumn & winter long. It looks great with leggings, shorts, shorts & tights and who can forget the Harem Pant? Key: wear this jumper with a nice pair of Military Boots - maybe like the ones on yesterdays post?

What do you think of the Jumper? Have you bought your knitwear for this season?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic