Tan Heeled Military Boots by My1stWish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wearing - Plain white top - New Look, Lace Blazer - Miss Selfridge, Shorts - H&M, Knee Highs - Topshop and Military tan heeled boots - My 1st Wish

I came across My 1st Wish through my casual online browsing, and i've never found a site so much like it the prices are incredibly for the quality product you receive, these boots i'm wearing are ONLY £29.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These boots look amazing with vintage looking floral dresses, and tights and knee highs too! And because they are tan boots, they go with EVERYTHING!
So what better than to add a new edition of shoes to your wardrobe?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Military tan heeled boots - My 1st Wish
(Close-up's of the boots)

These boots are very vintage looking and are an ideal staple for your wardrobe and will see you out year after year! They are huge hit on the runways this season and for a FRACTION of the price too, they'll look great with leggings, skinny jeans & tights! And adding that 'designer' touch to a simple outfit!

My 1st Wish are one of my new favourite online stores to shop and you can find an amazing array of Military Boots!
So If your looking for the perfect pair go and check the site out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic