♡unposted pics from past weeks⌒♡+

Hello everyone! (○^ω^○)
I have quite many things to post about again but first I thought I should post some photos I have taken during past few weeks


EEK! Me without any make-up
I don't have even BB cream on my face (゜ロ゜)
Just washed my face in the morning~
Well, I think I don't look that bad without make-up, just even younger than usually when having some make-up (o´∀`o)

That morning I was about to do the make-up tutorial and that's why I took this photo
But then I had to hurry and didn't have time to photograph my routine (ー△ー;)
I'm so sorry that my tutorial is so late although I promised to do it already some time ago
Now I go every morning to help Tung at his work so I have to hurry every morning.
Maybe next weekend I have some time to the tutorial finally! σ(゚ー^*)


Anyway, I have here other make-up related things
One supermarket in my home town closed and they sold everything in a half price ( ´∀`)
So I purchased quite many make-up products by MAYBELLINE
I especially love the lipstick
(o≧▽゚)o


That day I tested the eyeshadow I bought o(^▽^)o
Oh my god this close-up photo is so gross!


I had all my hair on a bun on the top
I think I look older than usually with this look (∩_∩)


Accidentally I broke my last Dolly Wink lashes so at the moment I have to use those by Liz Lisa Eyes ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ
They are a bit too showy for my taste as I have told before
But they are only lashes I have right now (@д@;)
No money to purchase new Dolly Winks


Right now I'm preparing for university entrance exams

I just feel so lazy every day and my plan for reading haven't gone just as I planned it (´゚ω゚` )
But well, I don't have to rush yet as the exams will be in the beginning of June
Study study although I just finished my high school Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ


And lastly~ Baby Zhizhi!
I scanned this photo for a booklet made of us graduating students
So I thought why not to post it here too (*・∀-)☆
Having gone through my childhood photo albums, almost all of my clothes were so horrible and un-fashionable (●゚д゚●)
This was one of those few which I actually found cute
But I guess I didn't wore that hairband than just for a photo hehe