♡evening sun⌒♡+

My little sister visited me last weekend and I took her for shopping in Helsinki


Finally someone taking real outfit snaps of me haha♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ
This is what I wore last Saturday
What could I say about this.. it turned out as a some kind of cute & colourful rock style



What's wrong with my face? ( ̄▽ ̄)

Raglan top H&M
Miniskirt Terranova
Belt I can't remember, bought it many many years ago
Leopard print tights GinaTricot
Engineer boots Seppälä
Bag Yumetenbo


I tried on zebra overalls which I really liked when I saw them on a mannequin
But sadly they didn't fit me at all (;´д` )
Legs were too long and they were just too big for me from everywhere
Maybe I could customize them a bit and then they would fit
But I don't know.. maybe I should just leave them (ノ_・、)


At evening we ate really delicious meal


Here is food I prepared: beef liver with bean sprouts (⌒o⌒)


Fried tofu with bok choy and bamboo (●⌒∇⌒●)
Besides we had some lamb meat


Near my house there's some rocks where we climbed at evening
You can see far away to the centre from there ヾ(〃^∇^)
The view isn't that pretty on early spring when everything is still brown and grey
I bet it will looks awesome when there's more green! O(≧▽≦)O




With my sister
What a horrible photo! \( ̄▽ ̄;)/


I loved the evening sun shine