The 'Becca' Necklace

I'm back now! (YAY!) from a ten day holiday in france with my best friend! (as some of you twitter followers would have noticed!) have you been anywhere nice this easter break?

Hasn't every girl wanted a necklace with there name on? You see the celebrities wearing them all the time and ever since I was about 12, I've wanted one since, now I have one! (yaaaaaaay!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's from My Name Necklace. It's absolutely stunning and I know it's going to be worn over and over again as it's a timeless piece to add to a jewellery collection, and it comes in a adorable box too and it was only £24.94!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's sterling silver to, I suppose you have to get sterling so the necklace lasts longer! i'm really liking it anyway i'll be wearing it a lot!
I tried to take a picture of me wearing the necklace but my camera battery ran out so photobooth it was...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
every girl wants a custom-made necklace at an affordable price, i've found mine! have you found yours?

made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk