What The Hellz: The Rest Is Her Story..

*VIA WTH's*
This is the Hellz Bellz Fall Del 1' 2010 "The Rest Is Her Story" Collection (To view the rest of the collection click the link )...I love What The Hellz they never seem to disappoint me with their collections. I would wear everything in this collection so I can't really pick my favorite pieces b/c I love it all..What are some of your favorites? And Shout outs to my girl Brittany over at Hellz who always keep me up to date with all their stuff and Miss Lawn (Lanie) for all her amazing work ;)
Art Direction: Misslawn Photography: Brooke Nipar Hair & Makeup: Matisse Models: Bianca, Kristen, Lena
                                  "THE REST IS HER STORY" FALL 2010 VIDEO TRAILER"


*BTW new magazine cover post coming up, and I will be starting the Meet The Blogger's back up so if you want to be one of the bloggers email me ;)