Wearing Rare on Holiday

Here I am again, on holiday wearing a Rare Fashion dress and Linzi Gladiator Shoes!
& Seems as today is officially the last day of my extended summer holidays I thought i'd share my holiday blog post photos with you all, hope you like them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - RARE and Sandals - Linzi Shoes
These photos were took by my friend Yasmine, who was on holiday with me and is studying photography next year! It was also a very lovely sunny day in france!
(and yes i'm standing in the middle of a french road...)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
casual cool?
Dress - RARE and Sandals - Linzi Shoes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - RARE and Sandals - Linzi Shoes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Outside the boulangerie (my french readers shall love this post!)
Dress - RARE and Sandals - Linzi Shoes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - RARE and Sandals - Linzi Shoes
Do you like my holiday photos? Have you been on holiday? What do you think of the dress?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic