In Love with Love Fashion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm loving this playsuit by Love Clothing for £36 it's a long playsuit so it's long enough to wear with tights and flat shows on a dry day, and on a sunny day it's perfect with knee high socks and chunky brown boots like mine which are £29.99 by My First Wish!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The playsuit comes with a skinny tan brown belt to add more shape at the waist, it's very handy if you've not got a skinny tan brown belt already! And my gorgeous military tan boots by My First Wish!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think this playsuit will suit pretty much any figure and the pattern is divine, who can't love a floral pattern? And at £36 it's very reasonable too. I will be wearing this through september and october, with tights and military boots as it's such a great look!

Love Clothing sell there dress at Topshop so you can buy there gorgeous dresses and playsuits in store and online HERE! Their dreses are perfect for all those parties which you really don't want to wear a dress someone else already has and you want to stay fashionable too!
So check out Love Clothing now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic